Biomass fired boilers para calderas a fuel characteristics
Biomass fuel has the following main characteristics compared to coal:
1. Low sulfur content. Biomass fuels are mostly less than 0.2% sulphur, and there is no need to install a gas desulfurization device when burning, which reduces costs and is environmentally friendly.
2. Most of the carbon in the biomass fuel combines with hydrogen to form a low-molecular hydrocarbon. After a certain temperature, it thermally decomposes and folds out the volatiles. Therefore, biomass fuel is easily ignited,
3. The density is small. The density of biomass fuel is obviously lower than that of coal, and the texture is relatively loose, especially crop straw, which is bulky.
4. Less carbon. The highest carbon content in biomass fuels is only about 50%, which is equivalent to the carbon content of lignite with less generation.
5. Straw biomass contains a large amount of alkali metal elements (mainly potassium and sodium). In the combustion process of biomass, the main performance is that the adhesion of ash is strong, and slagging and clogging are likely to occur in the furnace. Ash accumulates on the heated surface of the tail.
Exhaust gas has been plagued by sewage paper industry, paper industry pollution problems of the country very seriously. Fujian Heng paper packaging company has been committed to the use of clean-type boilers para calderas a paper processing. October 22, 2016, David Carse, the paper with my company, signed a 6 tons of steam an integral condensing steam boiler for the production of corrugated cardboard and other paper products. I provided the boiler greatly solve the problem of sewage wastewater Heng paper. After the boiler operation, both to meet local environmental requirements, but also reduce operating costs for the constant boiler paper products.
The difference between oil-fired boilers para calderas a and gas boiler difference between oil-fired boiler fuel oil boiler and gas boiler is fuel (such as diesel, oil, kerosene, etc.), fuel gas-fired boiler to gas (such as natural gas, city gas, methane, etc.), depending on the boiler What fuel burning device called a burner, gas burner configuration called boiler gas boiler, oil boiler burner configuration called oil-fired boiler, oil-fired boiler and gas boiler difference lies in the use of fuel burners burn anything.
Gas fired boilers para calderas as into boilers which benefit: the traditional coal-fired steam boiler in the use of the process releases large amounts of carbon dioxide, sulfur dioxide and other harmful gases, causing serious air pollution and acid rain, and coal are non-renewable resources, Earth the storage capacity is limited, and the price of coal is relatively high with the successive implementation of the national policy of reform coal, coal-fired boiler traditional high pollution and high consumption market gradually been criticized, many provinces and cities have started from coal to gas work, namely the traditional coal-fired boilers to become clean non-polluting gas boilers, and strive to achieve the unity of economic and social benefits. In conventional coal-fired boilers used in the process releases large amounts of carbon dioxide, sulfur dioxide and other harmful gases, causing serious air pollution, and acid rain, while the coal are non-renewable resources, the limited storage capacity on the earth, and the price of coal is relatively higher, therefore, imperative coal to gas has the advantage.
Water Fire Tube Wholesale, Fire Tube Suppliers - Alibaba
Water Fire Tube 1-20 TON Coal Wood Fired Generator Steam Boiler for SaleWNS series horizontal gas oil hot water fir